Outpatient Burn Clinic
As part of the Vanderbilt Burn Center, the Outpatient Burn Clinic provides evaluation for minor burn injuries and follow-up care for those recovering from their burn injuries. Our Burn Clinic offers support, understanding and education for patients during the healing process.
Meet Your Care Team
- Acute and Reconstructive Burn, Burn, Complex Skin and Soft Tissue Injury, Laser Resurfacing, Trauma and Burn Surgery, Trauma and Surgical Critical Care
- Fractures, Hand Surgery, Nerve, Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedics, Peripheral Nerve, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Acute and Reconstructive Burn, Breast Reconstructive Surgery, Burn, Hypertrophic Scar Treatment, Microvascular Reconstructive Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Why Choose Outpatient Burn Clinic at Vanderbilt
- Collaborative team
Our team of professionals includes surgeons, nurse practitioners, wound care specialists, physical and occupational therapists, and social workers who work together to provide the best possible care for you.
- Knowledge and experience in burn care
We have been providing quality, compassionate care to burn patients since 1983. Our team has extensive experience treating a wide variety of burns. Our depth of experience translates into excellent care for you.
- Outpatient care
Our clinic is open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. weekdays, giving you the option to seek treatment for the care that you need.
Tests, Treatments and Services
We offer a full range of tests, treatments and services, including:
- Burn care
- Hospital/emergency department follow-up care
- Post-operative care
- Scar management
- Workers' compensation care