Cancer of the testicle (also called testicular cancer or testes/testis cancer) is the most common cancer in men 15 to 35 years old. If you have been diagnosed with testicular cancer, you want to know your treatment options and how cancer or treatment may affect your sexual health and fertility.
Our specialized team compassionately guides you through your diagnosis, treatment options and follow-up care. We’ll take time to discuss your risk of lost fertility and options such as sperm banking for fertility preservation. We combine advanced research, technology and techniques with compassionate care to create a personalized care plan that meets your unique needs.
Meet Your Care Team
- Cancer, Genitourinary Cancer, Hematology/Oncology, Medical Oncology, Prostate, Bladder, and Kidney Cancer, Testis Cancer, Urologic Cancer
- Cancer, Medical Oncology, Prostate, Bladder, and Kidney Cancer, Urologic/Genitourinary Cancer
- Bladder Cancer, Genitourinary Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Laparoscopy and Robotics, Prostate Cancer, Urologic/Genitourinary Cancer, Urology
- Bladder Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Prostatectomy, Urologic Cancer, Urologic/Genitourinary Cancer, Urology
- Bladder Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Testis Cancer, Urologic Cancer, Urologic Surgery, Urologic/Genitourinary Cancer
Why Choose Testicular Cancer Care at Vanderbilt
- Recognized care
Vanderbilt is consistently ranked among the nation’s best by leading authorities on health care quality. People from throughout the Southeast and across the country rely on us for the best and most innovative care possible.
- Second opinions
Men diagnosed or treated elsewhere often seek a second opinion from our specialists. In fact, as members of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, our experts help develop the guidelines that cancer doctors across the country follow.
- Knowledge and experience
Our surgeons have performed more than 100 retroperitoneal lymph node dissection surgeries. Our depth of experience performing a high volume of this specialized procedure translates into expert, comprehensive care for you.
- Specialized tumor boards
At our regular cancer care meetings, experts in your specific type of cancer from across medical disciplines work together to create a treatment plan for the most complex cases. This means expert, comprehensive care just for you.
Our researchers are dedicated to developing new and more effective approaches to care. We not only apply the latest research, but also pioneer some of the latest innovations. You may have access to treatments before they are widely available.
- One convenient location
Our specialists offer all medical and support services in one place. With comprehensive care from imaging to treatment to recovery support in one location, you can focus on improving your health.
Cancer affects all aspects of your life, and it affects you even after treatments are completed. We offer robust support services – including a survivorship program and an integrative care center – to help you during treatment and in your life after treatment.