MyRecoveryHealth for Employers
A New Approach to Overcoming Substance Use Disorder
More than 22 million people in the United States currently wrestle with some type of substance use problem. Though employers spend more than $8,000 annually on each employee with an untreated substance use disorder, finding the right help can be challenging. From access to privacy concerns, obstacles prevent many employees from engaging in recovery programs.
It’s time to rethink recovery.
MyRecoveryHealth combines Vanderbilt’s world-class medical care with a reimagined approach that delivers a better experience for your employees at a lower cost—all while ensuring appropriate care. We offer convenient, private access for employees and seamless integration with your Employee Assistance Program (EAP) or other behavioral health benefits.
This bundle includes support for opioid use disorder (OUD) as well as other substance use disorders, which could involve alcohol, cannabis, cocaine, methamphetamine and other stimulants, sedatives, hallucinogens, inhalants, and other psychoactive substances.
A Smarter Approach to Recovery
With MyRecoveryHealth, you benefit from:
A personal touch — To optimize positive outcomes, we offer personalized support geared to an individual’s needs. Our services include inpatient treatment as well as multiple levels of outpatient treatment.
No surprise billings — Our bundle offers predictable expenses for you and your employees. The price of the bundle covers all recovery services; you only pay for patients’ individualized support based on their initial assessment.
Concierge treatment — Patient navigators will work closely with your employees from their very first contact with the program, managing their care at every step of the recovery process.
Trusted support — The stigma surrounding substance use disorder and concerns about jeopardizing employment are issues we take seriously. We prioritize privacy and help individuals feel comfortable engaging in their recovery efforts.
Exceptional results — We have a proven track record for helping individuals achieve and maintain recovery.
How It Works
- An interested candidate speaks with one of our patient navigators, who confirms eligibility, explains the process and collects required information.
- Once administrative eligibility has been confirmed, the patient will be scheduled for an evaluation appointment with our clinical team.
- During initial contact with the patient navigator or during the clinical evaluation, a patient can be referred to Vanderbilt Psychiatric Hospital for urgent, monitored evaluation and stabilization if needed. Otherwise, each patient will be assigned to specific outpatient support based on overall need.
- Patients will complete an initial round of care, triaged based on the results of their assessment. Levels include an intensive six-week outpatient program, an intermediate weekly treatment program and a limited treatment monthly outpatient program.
- Upon completion of the assigned program, patients will be evaluated to determine the most appropriate next steps. The next stage could include a repeat of a previous program or a step down to less-intensive support.
- After one year, patients will exit the bundle unless a clinical evaluation suggests re-enrolling in the bundle is in the patient’s best interest. To help sustain success, we connect patients to community resources that can continue to support them in their journey.
- Skilled clinicians. We employ more addiction psychiatrists than any other organization in the state. Our doctors have specialized training in diagnosing and treating complex combinations of symptoms and disorders. As leading experts, our doctors also serve in the organizations responsible for establishing national guidelines for patient care.
- Comprehensive approach. Our team specializes in treating co-occurring conditions, which is prevalent among individuals who are dealing with substance use disorder. We can help address behavioral health concerns in tandem with substance use for more holistic and effective treatment.
- Seamless care. Our team works closely with other appropriate health care providers to help employees transition to the appropriate level of continued care. We work with patients’ doctors to create a care plan that meets their unique health goals.
Let's Get Started
Are you ready for change?
If you're a patient, please visit our MyHealth Bundles patient page and schedule time with one of our patient navigators.
If you're an employer, email us at email@example.com or call our sales team at (615) 421–0112 to learn more about how bundles work, our approach and the benefits of a direct partnership with Vanderbilt Health.
If you're a provider and need more information about a bundles patient, please contact our patient navigators at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (615) 936–BNDL (2635).