Vanderbilt’s Neuropsychology Clinic provides care to adults experiencing behavioral and cognitive changes related to underlying medical conditions. Specifically, our neuropsychologists conduct assessments to aid in diagnosis, monitoring behavioral and cognitive changes over time, as well as informing and directing treatment.
Meet Your Care Team
- Alzheimer's Disease, Clinical Neuropsychologist, Clinical Neuropsychology, Dementia, Mild Cognitive Impairment, Movement Disorders, Neurology
- Alzheimer's Disease, Clinical Neuropsychology, Cognitive and Behavioral Neurology, Dementia, Neuropsychology, Neurosciences, Stroke and Cerebrovascular
- Brain Tumors, Clinical Neuropsychology, Cognitive and Behavioral Neurology, Movement Disorders, Neurology, Neuropsychology, Neurosciences
- Clinical Neuropsychologist, Clinical Neuropsychology, Cognitive and Behavioral Neurology, Neuropsychology, Neurosciences
- Clinical Neuropsychology, Cognitive and Behavioral Neurology, Neurosciences, Orthopaedics, Sports Medicine
Why Choose Neuropsychology Clinic at Vanderbilt
- Expert care
Our team includes board certified neuropsychologists with over five decades of combined experience in neuropsychological assessment across the full breadth of neurological, psychiatric, and other medical conditions.
- Comprehensive Personalized Care
Our neuropsychologists carefully review each case to tailor assessments to the unique needs of each patient. Immediately following the assessment, you will receive feedback about your neuropsychologist’s impressions and be able to ask questions.
- Coordinated care
Our neuropsychologists work closely with other neurology specialists and neurosurgeons, psychiatrists, cardiologists, internists, hematologists, oncologists, physiatrists, transplant surgeons and more. This allows our doctors to communicate and consult with specialists most relevant to your cognitive health.