December 6-8, 2018 with Optional Business Management Session December 6
After participating in this CME activity, participants should be able to describe and discuss:
• Evidence-based approaches to managing patients with aero-digestive diseases
• Indications for surgical approaches to improving the airway
• Approaches to distinguishing the role of gastro-esophageal reflux and eosinophilic esophagitis in diagnosing aero-digestive tract inflammation.
• Strategies for diagnosing tracheomalacia and indications for surgery.
• Multi-specialty team functioning and the roles the each member of the team plays in the diagnosis and management of aero-digestive problems
• The components of a comprehensive aero-digestive program and a business model that makes it sustainable.
Topics to be presented
• GERD and Eosinophilic Esophagitis
• Cricophyaryngeal Dysfunction
• Recurrent Phneumonia
• Nasal Obstruction and Inflammation
• Oropharyngeal Obstruction
• Laryngeal Clefts
• Airway lesions
• Interstitial Lung Diseases
• Food allergies and Intolerances
• Esophageal dysmotility
• Laryngotrachel Stenosis
• New therapies and trends
• Current Research in Aerodigestive Disease