Vanderbilt Eye Institute
- Eye Institute
- Our Team
- Eye Health Topics
- Research and
- Paul Sternberg, Jr., M.D., G.W. Hale Professor & Chairman
- John S. Penn, Ph.D., Snyder Professor & Vice Chair for Faculty Affairs
- David J. Calkins, Ph.D., Vice Chair and Director for Research
- Sean Donahue, M.D., Ph.D., Coleman Professor and Vice Chair for Clinical Affairs
- Laura Wayman, M.D., Vice Chair for Education
- Brian Carlson, MBA, MHSA, Department Administrator
- Anita Agarwal, M.D.
- Nancy M. Benegas, M.D.
- Milam A. Brantley, Jr., M.D., Ph.D.
- Amy Chomsky, M.D.
- Edward Cherney, M.D.
- Sean P. Donahue, M.D., Ph.D.
- James H. Elliott, M.D., Emeritus
- Robert L. Estes, M.D.
- Mark Ewald, M.D.
- James W. Felch, M.D., Ph.D.
- Karen M. Joos, M.D., Ph.D.
- Jeffrey A. Kammer, M.D.
- Brad Kehler, O.D., F.A.A.O.
- Lori Ann Kehler, O.D.
- Stephen J. Kim, M.D.
- Mark A. Kroll, M.D., J.D.
- Rachel W. Kuchtey, M.D., Ph.D.
- Patrick Lavin, M.D.
- Janice Law, M.D.
- Jennifer Lindsey, M.D.
- Louise A. Mawn, M.D.
- Mark R. Melson, M.D.
- Lawrence M. Merin, RBP, FIMI
- David G. Morrison, M.D.
- Chasidy D. Singleton, M.D.
- Jeffrey Sonsino, O.D., F.A.A.O.
- Paul Sternberg, Jr., M.D.
- Dora Sztipanovits, M.S., O.D., F.A.A.O.
- Uyen L. Tran, M.D.
- Laura L. Wayman, M.D.
- Daniel S. Weikert, M.D.
Brian Carlson, MBA, MHSA, Department Administrator
- Master of Health Services Administration, Xavier University, Cincinnati, Ohio
- MBA, Xavier University, Cincinnati, Ohio
- BA, Wittenberg University, Springfield, Ohio
- Vanderbilt Eye Institute, May, 2007 - Present
- Department Administrator
- Olean Medical Group LLP, Olean, New York, Jan. 2006 - May 2007
- Chief Executive Officer
- Olean Medical Group LLP, Olean, New York, June 2002 - Dec. 2005
- Chief Operating Officer
- Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation, Chicago, IL, July, 1999 - May 2002
- Practice Manager
- University of Illinois at Chicago Medical Center, Chicago, IL, July, 1998 - June, 1999
- Administrative Fellow
- ACHE, Americal College of Healthcare Executives
- MGMA, Medical Group Management Association